The Breakers on the Ocean offers casual dining in an elegant oceanfront setting.
In addition to classic Northern Italian cuisine, the dinner menu offers fresh seafood specials as well as prime steaks and veal chops grilled to perfection. Cocktails, appetizers and desserts are served in the Piano Lounge and during warmer months on the outdoor wrap-around porch overlooking the ocean.
Breakfast and lunch are served daily in the sunny Veranda Restaurant which overlooks the pool and ocean. The lunch menu offers a large selection of hot and cold sandwich platters, gourmet burgers, wraps and salads. Specials change daily and individual house-made pizzas are a specialty.
New Jersey Monthly magazine rates The Breakers on the Ocean three stars (excellent) and says, “The Breakers in quaint Spring Lake might serve as a benchmark by which flash-in-the-pan restaurateurs should measure themselves. The chef attributes the restaurant’s success to one key factor – consistency. Chef’s selections change daily, offering progressive alternatives that demonstrate they’re on top of culinary trends.”
Visit the Breakers on the Ocean to see why this unique destination has been a favorite for more than 25 years.
Hours and Days of Operation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served seven days a week April through mid-December.
- Please call about our limited dining hours and days of operation during the months of December, January, February & March.
- Breakfast is served in the Veranda Restaurant continuously from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch is served in the Veranda Restaurant from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner is served starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner reservations are recommended.
- Children and families are welcome.
- Attire is casual.
- Cocktails, appetizers and desserts are available in the Lounge and are served during warmer months on our outside wrap-around porch overlooking the ocean.
- We accepted Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Gift Certificates are available through the Hotel Front Desk.
® 2019 The Breakers Hotel